Iconic Wedding Venues in Union Square, San Francisco
Our Specialty Since 1946
Weddings at Marines’ Memorial are special. Our sumptuous San Francisco event space evokes the retro glamour of a bygone era that will wow you and your guests at every turn. Our Union Square hotel offers an elegant and romantic setting with over 15,000 sq. ft. of wedding space along with impeccable service, all-inclusive packages featuring amazing cuisine served by Executive Chef Paul Lozito, and a dedicated team of wedding experts who will make your special day just that: Special. We want you to focus on the important things of the day (and the rest of your life), like “I Do”. Let us handle the details. No muss and definitely no fuss.
- Voted the number one “best place to get married in San Francisco” by Ritani, a fine jewelry company, specializing in engagement rings and bridal jewelry
- Choose from three memorable and elegant ballrooms adorned with original chandeliers, gold leaf accented ceilings and alcoves, regal décor and retro appeal located on the top floors of the building, with super high ceilings and large windows with views of the city
- Attentive service every step of the way – for small and large gatherings up to 300 persons
- Let us handle the details whether its seating arrangements or special entrees
- And don’t forget that rehearsal dinner or post wedding brunch. We can take care of that too.
- San Francisco weddings are our specialty since 1946!
- And, we can even arrange some guestrooms for your out of town guests with special group rates and amenities including complimentary breakfast and happy hour
- Lastly, not to forget the bride and groom, we have some special suites for you too!
Meet the Team
Lisa Jimenez - Wedding Sales Manager
To book your wedding event at Marines’ Memorial Club, please contact us today. If you prefer to speak with our wedding specialist directly, Lisa Jimenez will be very pleased to answer all your questions and arrange an appointment to visit the club.