Take Advantage of Reciprocal Clubs and Global Partnerships
When you stay at the Marines’ Memorial Club Hotel, one of the most exclusive San Francisco private clubs, you’ll have a chance to learn about reciprocal clubs around the world. These global partnerships are available to all members of Marine Club San Francisco, giving members the opportunity to visit private clubs across the globe while still retaining all the perks that they receive at Marines’ Memorial Club in San Francisco.
Learn more about visiting reciprocal clubs and how to request a letter of introduction when you stay with Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel, one of the best private clubs in San Francisco. One of the best private clubs happens to be your own!
Please email Carol Taylor with any questions or comments at CarolTaylor@MarinesMemorial.org.
- Contact the club of your choice either by email or telephone.
- When making your reservation, please be prepared to provide your membership number and
credit card information.
- Inquire whether your Marines’ Memorial Club membership card is sufficient for guest privileges at the club or whether a letter of introduction is required.
- Please note that when visiting International Clubs, your passport and membership card may be required.
- You may generate your LOI from www.marinesmemorial.org. Click on login and enter your username and password; or create an account if you don’t already have one (it may take 24 hours to link you to the site). After login, locate your club and click on “Request Letter of Introduction” then follow the prompts. Please print a copy for yourself once the Letter is displayed on your screen, as this will be your only opportunity to do so. The LOI will automatically go to the “Host Club” by email.
- NOTE: You are no longer restricted to be within 30-days of your visit to request for a letter of introduction. You may now generate a LOI in advance, as long as your date of visit does not exceed your membership expiration date.
- It is the responsibility of the Marines’ Memorial Club member to settle all charges directly with the reciprocal club where services were rendered.
- Some clubs do not accept cash and may choose to bill you with a credit card guarantee. Please be sure to list your mailing address as the billing address for these transactions.
- Each reciprocal club sets their own policy, which may greatly differ from club to club. Please inquire on such policies at the clubs of your choice.
- Marines’ Memorial Club does not guarantee the product or services of our reciprocal club partners. Issues and comments about services rendered must be presented directly to the club in question.
- Marines’ Memorial Club values your membership and is proud to be able to
provide the tremendous member benefit of reciprocal clubs. We would
appreciate hearing about your experiences with this group of fine organizations
by sharing your comments with Carol Taylor at: email@example.com
or contact us by mail.
- If someone has left a review for a club there will be a Read Reviews button on the right side of the club listing.
- After you log into the Reciprocal Clubs page you will see a Submit Review button below the address in the club listing. Click on this button and fill out the short form on the next page. After your review has been approved it will appear on the main page for others to read.