Honolulu, Hawaii – Pacific Clubhttps://www.thepacificclub.org/
1451 Queen Emma St.
Honolulu, HI 96813-2003
Overnight Accommodations: No
- Highly recommended for your next Hawaiʻi trip. Our visit to The Pacific Club was phenomenal as we were valued guests from day one. We enjoyed dining comparable to the best restaurants around the world. The location of the Club, in downtown Honolulu, honors its humble beginnings in 1851 to the modern Club with a multitude of premier amenities for business, athletics, and ‘ohana today. Mahalo Nui Loa to Lynn and the Staff of The Pacific Club for a truly first-class experience. A Hui Ho!
- 1/6/2022 - After our flight to Honolulu, we stopped at the Pacific Club for lunch. My wife and I, along with our boys (ages 9,7) had a wonderful experience at their Mangos restaurant. The food was excellent and the service top-notch. The Mangos outside sitting venue was a perfect way to spend a few hours enjoying a lovely meal and having a few Hawaiin cocktails. A very nice reprieve at the end of your travel day and all the covid restrictions. A few admin notes: 1. I brought the printed email confirmation with me and the lady at the front desk signed me up for access to the club for the entire time we were going to be in O'ahu. Have your covid card ready, as you have to present them prior to parking. Very Respectfully, Jimmy Hoffmann
- Posted on 8/30/19 - Excellent! When in Hawaii go to The Pacific Club. My party of six had two fantastic meals there on August 21 and 24. Incredible menu, outstanding service, wonderful open air ambience, complementary valet parking and a beautiful well-maintained facility. We will go back! Well worth the price. - William Pinamont
- Posted on July 24, 2017 at 12:29 am - "We dined at this club with our friends who were local members (not knowing it was a reciprocal club). The experience and food were awesome" - David Kissinger
- Pacific Club was a very nice experience. The food and service was excellent and they gave me a thirty day pass to come back and enjoy the pool, fitness area, or dining again. I would recommend this club if in Hawaii.
- A great place to dine in Honolulu. The service and food was world class. The club staff was most helpful and accommodating. They had the request for reciprocal on file and I was issued a 30 day club pass from the administrative office. Wish I could have stayed in Hawaii longer.
- I would like enjoy lunch at the Pacific Club on Friday, February 15, 2013.
- Had a wonderful experience at Pacific Club. Great food and service! A hidden gem in Honolulu!